Protecting Consumers

In the short time I’ve been working with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), I’ve met people who told me about their problems with a U.S. company, and I tell them to complain using the Bureau’s form.

Your U.S. State Attorney General’s Office can also help.

I used the CFPB compliant form before joining and it helped me to solve my issue in weeks instead of months. Yay! It’s nice when government services work in an easy way.